Terms and conditions of use of websites
These are the terms and conditions of use for all websites operated by Taegukgi-Toscana Korea Association and other applications operated by Taegukgi-Toscana Korea Association (collectively referred to as “website”).
1. General conditions
The website is operated by Taegukgi-Toscana Korea Association, Via San Domenico, 101 Firenze, Italy (hereinafter “Taegukgi”).
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using our website. By using our website you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
These terms and conditions of use apply if you use the website or parts of it from other websites which allow you to access the whole website or parts thereof.
2. Property Rights
All industrial property rights, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property protection rights in the contents of the website (as well as in the layout and graphics of the website), together with the associated software code, shall remain with Taegukgi or its licensors. Without the prior written consent of Taegukgi you must not copy, modify, disseminate, use or reproduce in any form, in whole or in part, the contents of the Taegukgi website or related software code.
3. Approved use
All online services on the website are provided solely for the purpose of enabling you to check the availability of festival-related offers or services, make valid reservations, use our online site or do business with suppliers. You may use the website only in accordance with these terms and conditions of use and for the legally lawful purposes described above.
In particular, you declare to accept the following points:
- 3.1 – You can not use the website in ways that are harmful to the rights of other people.
- 3.2 – You may not use any device, mechanism, software or other scripts that may interfere with the operation of the website. This includes uploading files containing viruses.
- 3.3 – You may not take measures that may cause improper or excessive engagement of the Taegukgi infrastructure.
- 3.4 – You may not block, overwrite or modify any of the content generated by Taegukgi or otherwise access the website illegally.
- 3.5 – You must not reproduce the data on the website for commercial purposes. This also includes the prices managed for Taegukgi on another website or another online server. In particular, you must not copy, distribute, use or reproduce in any way the content on the website with the help of “robots”, other search engine technologies or other automatic mechanisms.
- 3.6 – You must not access or attempt to access any of our networks by any means without authorisation.
- 3.7 – You must not make unauthorised, false or fraudulent reservations, in particular reservations that are paid using credit cards or providing third party account details without their consent.
4. Consequences of Unapproved Use
Without prejudice to any of our other rights (whether arising from law or other regulation) we reserve the right to cancel your reservations without notice and/or to prevent you from accessing the website in the event of violation of these terms and conditions of use.
5. Website Changes
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to make improvements or changes in information, services, products and other content on the website.
6. Links to other websites
This website may contain links or references to other websites that are not operated by Taegukgi. Unless otherwise indicated, we do not support any of these other websites and expressly distance ourselves from all content on their pages. This declaration is valid for all links to external websites that are present on the website and for all the contents of the websites to which these links refer.
We reserve the right to make linking to other websites conditional on our explicit written approval and to withdraw our acceptance of a link at any time.
Taegukgi assumes no responsibility for the validity, accuracy, completeness or quality of information provided by third parties. Liability claims against Taegukgi for damages of a material or non-material nature caused by the use or non-use of the presented information are excluded, provided there is no demonstrable intent or gross negligence on the part of Taegukgi.